Hamilton Power Solutions is a leading independent distributor of industrial engines and packaged power solutions. We sell and customize engines for any industrial application you can imagine.
This Is Our Story
Hamilton Power Solutions is Headquartered in the Pacific Northwest, on the Northeast side of Portland, OR with two additional locations in the Midwest and Southwest. We were founded in 1954 by Charles Hamilton. In 2020, Hamilton Engine was acquired by Palmer Johnson Enterprises yet remains independently operated.
In 2022 Hamilton Engine Sales merged operations with Trident Engineered Solutions to become Hamilton Power Solutions. The name change was made to better reflect the total scope of Hamilton’s prime-mover agnostic, complete drivetrain solutions strategy. With the infusion of the engineering team at Trident and distributor-level access to a variety of drivetrain components, Hamilton Power Solutions provides comprehensive sales, service, & engineering support at a level unmatched by our peers in the industry.
As part of Palmer Johnson Enterprises (PJE), Hamilton Power Solutions remains committed to providing a world-class customer experience. We also work closely with the other companies that are part of our PJE family:
- Palmer Johnson Power Systems - A leading North American distributor of off-highway drivetrain components and service provider of those components and the equipment that utilizes them, with 9 locations across North America.
- Alterra Power Systems - The premier high horsepower natural gas & diesel genset sales and service distributor in North America. Specializing in selling and servicing diesel and natural gas power generation systems for commercial and mission-critical applications
- Palmer Johnson Enterprises - The parent company and also home to the HR, Marketing, IT, Finance & Accounting, and Warehousing teams that support the entirety of the enterprise.
Hamilton Power Solutions is an authorized distributor for Deutz,Isuzu, and Scania industrial diesel engines and a drivetrain solution provider for the off-highway industry. We have 3 service locations in Sun Prairie WI, Portland OR, and Phoenix AZ, and a network of over 100 authorized dealers across our territory. We provide service & engineering support to customers ranging from off-highway equipment OEMs to end-users operating the “critical-need” equipment powered by the product we design.
We have a large inventory of parts, new engines, and service replacement engines in stock, as well as an array of complimenting products. Our team is equipped to provide you with Application Support, Technical Support as well as meet your Parts and Service needs for these engines.
We are also equipped to engineer and custom fabricate a variety of power solutions including engine power packs and generator sets. Our team works to understand your application and support you through the process. With access to direct factory support and in-house engineering, our team can help you with the challenges that Tier 4 Final presents. Hamilton Power Solutions services a wide variety of markets including Agricultural, Irrigation, Forestry, Mining, Construction, Rental, and Aircraft Ground Support Equipment.
We act with integrity while adhering to the core values of Palmer Johnson Enterprises:
- We Care About Our Customers
- We Care About Each Other
- We Strive For Excellence in all aspects of business & life; including our operations, our employees' safety, and our overall health & wellness
- We Give Back (to our employees and our communities)