2022 Engine Distributor of the Year: Diesel Progress Summit
Hamilton Power Systems has been announced as the winner of the 2022 Diesel Progress Summit North America Engine Distributor of the Year award. The company was praised for its continued growth and engineering excellence.
We are honored to be among the list of winners this year.
Engine Technology of the Year
WINNER: Jacobs HPD Engine Brake
The judges said they were particularly impressed with the capabilities of this engine brake and its use of cylinder deactivation in its function.
- Liebherr high flow common rail fuel system
- Jacobs Fulcrum valve system technology.
Digital Technology Award
WINNER: Elevāt Machine Connect
The judges noted that the Elevāt technology was flexible and adaptable to a range of machine and vehicle markets.
- MurCal PV500-MC display with SmartCommand
- Isuzu RedTech engine controller.
Powertrain Product of the Year
This technology really impressed the judges, with one of them calling it “a game changer.”
- John Deere AutoShift Plus transmission
- FPT Industrial eAxle 840.
Engine of the Year < 175 hp
WINNER: Kohler KSD
One of the things that jumped out to the judges was its serviceability, which was a key design target for Kohler.
- Deutz 2.9HT
- JCB Stage 5 448
Engine Distributor of the Year – North America
WINNER: Hamilton Power Solutions
The judges said they were most impressed with the overall capabilities of this company, which distributes Deutz, Isuzu and Scania engines.
- Husker Power Products, Hastings, Nebraska
- M&L Engine, Schriever, Louisiana
Engine Distributor of the Year – International
The judges said; “Active for more than 90 years in Italy and is considered among the gold standard of engine distributors in the EU.”
Electric/Hybrid Application of the Year
WINNER: Deutz PowerTree
The judges noted; “it’s the future and it’s here now.”
- Caterpillar’s Energy Storage System
- National Signal Solar-Hybrid Light Tower with Hatz PMG.
New Power Technology Award
WINNER: Loop Energy eFlow Fuel Cell
The judges noted that the eFlow fuel cell “is changing fuel cell architecture and delivering more peak power.”
- Volvo Penta e-driveline
- ZF eCD20 eTrac system
Achievement of the Year
WINNER: Danfoss Digital Displacement Hydraulics
- Jacobs High Power Density Engine Brake
- Elevāt Machine Connect system
- Deutz Power Tree
- Loop Energy eFlow fuel cell
- Kohler KSD diesel