COVID-19 // NOTICE AS OF 3.24.20
As the spread of the COVID-19 virus continues nationwide, we at Hamilton Engine are monitoring the situation closely as is the rest of the world. So far, we remain strong and have optimism that with a united industry working safely, we can provide leadership to the world and keep at least one part of the economy going. We are taking this very seriously and are taking all the necessary measures to ensure we are maintaining a safe and healthy workplace. We believe this is critical to being able to maintain adequate support to our customers that are key in performing essential duties nationwide. The health of everyone is our number one concern. We've advised our employees to follow the public health authorities' guidance regarding hygiene and personal travel.
“HAMILTON ENGINE WILL REMAIN OPEN AND WILL FOCUS ON OUR CUSTOMERS SERVING MISSION CRITICAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDING; SERVICE OPERATIONS AND SPARE PARTS SUPPORT. WE HAVE LIMITED OUR STAFFING ON-SITE TO ENSURE WE ARE UNDER THE MANDATE OF FEWER THAN 10 PEOPLE GATHERING AND WE WILL NOT HAVE ANYONE IN THE FIELD UNLESS CRITICAL TO AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS.”
Customers and vendors contacting Hamilton are asked to leverage technology for inquiries or business meetings whenever possible, rather than in-person. We will extend the same courtesy to our vendors and customers; thereby we can all ensure we keep each other safe. If it is necessary to come on-site, please call ahead to make arrangements, so that we can minimize close contact without disrupting routine services.
As we continue to provide Service and Warehouse operations, we are adding safety measures to protect our employees and customers. The changes to operations effective today are as follows:
- We want to eliminate people wandering into the building but maintain a high level of service.
- At this time, we will not be locking the doors but may consider doing this if we find foot traffic continues high. We will be closely monitoring this over the next few weeks.
- We will have people on-site but we will not be making any customer visits except service calls to critical situations.
- All common areas will be cleaned regularly.
- Social distancing is in place for all on-site employees to limit exposure.
- An emergency plan is in place for response to any positive tests.
We appreciate your ongoing support and trust in Hamilton Engine. We will continue to closely monitor this situation and take the necessary actions to stay strong and healthy. If there is anything we can do to better support you during these strange times, please reach out to me directly. I look forward to seeing everyone on the other side of this.
Brad Lyons | President