Deutz D 1.2 L3 Power Pack
DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are compact, ready-to-install solutions for off-highway mobile and stationary machinery.
Designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets, each Power Pack is fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.Not only are they easy to install, but they also offer the industry's lowest installed and operational costs. And, they come with the same exclusive warranty as new DEUTZ engines.
- The DEUTZ D1.2 Power Pack is in a ready-to-run, pedestal-mounted package and is supported by a large range of options and accessories.
- The DEUTZ D1.2 Power Pack features a proven and robust, water-cooled, indirect injection 3-cylinder inline diesel engine. Each unit includes a mounted cooler and guard package, and engines can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- The engines meet the requirements of the US EPA/CARB Tier 4 and EU Stage V emissions standard without exhaust aftertreatment.
- The D1.2 Power Pack is also suitable for export to lower regulated countries (LRC).
- These compact, rugged engines are suitable for use in a wide range of applications while offering the renowned performance and reliability associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment
Deutz D 1.2 L3 Power Pack Specifications
|D 1.2 L3 Power Pack - 17.9 kW|
|Dry Weight||264 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V