Deutz D 2.2 L3 Engine
Newly-designed, 3-cylinder engine with cooled, external exhaust gas recirculation with and without turbocharging and optionally with and without charge air cooling.
Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications based on the successful TCD 2.9 series.
- Use of DVERT® oxidation catalyst (DOC) enables maintenance-free operation under all application and ambient conditions for Tier 4 respectively use of DVERT® particulate filter (DPF) for Stage V.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and highly-efficient combustion process ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- Similar foot print and major installation interfaces as TCD 2.9 and G 2.2 / G 2.9 LPG engines for ease of installation in diesel and gas powered machines.
- Up to 1000 h oil change intervals, maintenance-free valve train and optionally service-friendly multi-V belt drive result in low maintenance costs and increased machine availability.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- The engines come with a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) configuration including the option of engine mounted systems. This simplifies machine integration for the OEM considerably and virtually means a drop-in solution.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of hydraulic pumps. Variants without EAT for lesser regulated markets will enlarge the product range at a later point of time.
|D 2.2 L3 - 18 kW|
|Dry Weight||441 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage IIIB