- Thanks to SCR technology, the cooler sizes do not need to be enlarged in comparison with Tier 3 engines. Fuel consumption is reduced. (applicable for Stage IIIB and IV)
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission laws.
The engines have a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) with components from the DVERT® kit and optional configuration variants. This means a high flexibility in machine integration for the OEM.
- The engines have a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) with components from the DVERT® kit and optional configuration variants. This means a high flexibility in machine integration for the OEM.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- Both engines are also available as a flat version for extremely compact installations.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additionally up to three PTO drives with a total torque of up to 520 Nm.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IIIB & IV and US EPA Tier 4 interim & Tier 4 with SCR. For EU Stage V a DPF is integrated into the EAT system. A variant with-out EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
|TCD 12.0 V6 - 390 kW|
|Dry Weight||2194 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V