Deutz TCD 16.0 V8 Engine
Water-cooled, V version (90°) 8-cylinder engine with turbocharging and charge air cooling.
Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are optimised for highest total system efficiency and thus ensure lowest consumption and total operating cost.
- Thanks to SCR technology, the cooler sizes do not need to be enlarged in comparison with Tier 3 engines. Fuel consumption is reduced. (applicable for Stage IIIB and IV)
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission laws.
- The engines have a modular exhaust aftertreatment system (EAT) with components from the DVERT® kit and optional configuration variants. This means a high flexibility in machine integration for the OEM.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- Both engines are also available as a flat version for extremely compact installations.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additionally up to three PTO drives with a total torque of up to 520 Nm.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage V and US EPA Tier 4 with SCR. For EU Stage V a DPF is integrated into the EAT system. A variant with-out EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
Deutz TCD 16.0 V8 Engine Specifications
|TCD 16.0 V8 - 520 kW|
|Dry Weight||2778 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V