- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission laws. The size and design of the engines will remain identical in the change to US Tier 4 and EU Stage V due to a protected technology. No changes to the customer‘s device. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
- The powerful Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- In terms of aftertreatment, for higher regulated markets, the engines are expected to have no EGR and meet Stage 5, and U.S. Tier 4 with SCR. For lower regulated markets the engines will meet Stage 2 and 3 requirements with no aftertreatment.
- Long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running cost and increase the availability of the machinery.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
Deutz TCD 18.0 L6 Engine Specifications
|TCD 18.0 L6 - 623 kW|
|Dry Weight||3840 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V