Deutz TCD 2.2 L3 Power Pack
DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are compact, ready-to-install solutions for multiple off-highway mobile and stationary machinery installation options.
Designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets, each Power Pack is fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer-friendly accessories reduce installation costs and increase the number of suitable applications.
- Not only are they easy to install, but they also offer the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs. And, they come with the same exclusive warranty as new DEUTZ engines.
- DEUTZ TCD 2.2 Power Packs are ready-to-run pedestal versions with our supported range of factory-configurable ratings, options and configurations.
- The Power Pack incorporates a proven and robust, water-cooled, direct-injection, electronically controlled, common-rail, 3-cylinder inline diesel engine. Each unit includes a mounted cooler and guard package, and engines can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- The units meet the requirements of US EPA/CARB, EU Stage V and CN 4 emissions with a selection of standard exhaust aftertreatment variants.
- With DEUTZ world-class manufacturing capability and processes coupled with proven engine designs, TCD2.2 Power Packs offer renowned performance, assured reliability, quiet operation and the long, productive life associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment.
|TCD 2.2 L3 Power Pack - 55.4 kW|
|Dry Weight||474 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V