Deutz TD 2.9 L4 Power Pack
DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are available in ready-to-install packages for mobile machinery. Each unit includes a cooling package and mounted exhaust after-treatment. Engines can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
All DEUTZ Power Packs are designed, fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package. These complete “drop in,” ready-to-run packages offer the same performance and reliability associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment.
- Power Packs are very compact and have been designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets. Each offers easy installation along with the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs.
- Power Packs are available in three different versions: Pedestal, Open Skid and Closed Skid. Each version is supported with a large range of options and accessories. Both the Open Skid and Closed Skid Power Packs are free-standing.
- Power Packs feature the latest technology, including water-cooled, 4-cylinder, inline diesel engines with cooled, external exhaust-gas recirculation. Available in normally aspirated or turbocharging units.
- Both normally aspirated and turbocharged 2.9 Power Pack units in all configurations comply with EPA Tier 4 Final. Normally aspirated Power Packs range from 40 to 50hp (30 to 36.4 kW); turbocharged models range from 50 to 75hp (36.4-55.4 kW).
- DPF Stage V version only available on TD2.9.
- Use of DVERT® oxidation catalyst (DOC) and diesel particulate filter (DPF) for EU Stage V enables maintenance-free operation under all applications and ambient conditions. The DOC and DPF are modular exhaust after-treatment systems (EAT) and come pre-mounted to the engine, maintaining a compact design.
- DEUTZ Power Packs come with a complete factory-supplied warranty.
Deutz TD 2.9 L4 Power Pack Specifications
|TD 2.9 L4 Power Pack - 2600 kW
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V