Deutz TD 3.6 L4 Engine
Water-cooled 4-cylinder inline engine with cooled, external exhaust gas recirculation with turbocharging and optionally with and without charge air cooling.
The powerful Common Rail injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- The DVERT®oxidation catalyst for EU Stage IIIB and US EPA Tier 4 enables maintenance-free operation under all application and ambient conditions. A DVERT® particulate filter (DPF) is available as an option. With the introduction of EU Stage V, DPF will be available for all engine types. Through the use of the diesel particulate filter, the engines already comply with the EU Stage V emissions standard expected from 2019*.
- For ease of machine installation engine footprint and all major installation interfaces will stay unchanged for Stage V.
- Up to 500 h oil change intervals and a maintenance-free valve train result in low maintenance costs and increased machine availability.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end. Additionally up to two PTO drives with a total torque of up to 310 Nm.
- A variant without EAT is optionally available for less regulated markets up to emission level EU Stage IIIA. New High Torque engine version for extraordinary strong performance below 56 kW. TCD 3.6 is available with 100 kW (Stage IV) and 105 kW (Stage V).
|TD 3.6 L4 - 55.4 kW|
|Dry Weight||722 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage IIIB