Deutz TCD 12.0 L6 Power Pack
DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are compact, ready-to-install engine solutions for mobile machinery.
Designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets, each Power Pack is fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package.
Not only are DEUTZ Power Packs easy to install, but they also offer the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs. And, they come with the same exclusive warranty as new DEUTZ engines.
- DEUTZ TCD 12.0 L6 and TCD 13.5 L6 Power Packs are available in ready-to-run, pedestal-mounted and open-configuration packages and are supported by a large range of options and accessories. When installed in mobile machinery, these power packs offer features for regulated and unregulated markets with identical performances, cooling system requirements and interfaces. As a result, customers can use the same device design to meet different emission standards.
- The robust design of the TCD 12.0 L6 and TCD 13.5 L6 is especially suited for the harshest requirements.
- The TCD 12.0 L6 and TCD 13.5 L6 Power Packs feature a proven and robust water-cooled, 6-cylinder inline diesel engine.
- The TCD 12.0 L6 and TCD 13.5 L6 Power Packs include a mounted cooling-and-guard package, and the engine can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- These engines meet the requirements of EU Stage V and US EPA Tier 4 with selective catalytic reduction (SCR). A version is also available for export to lower-regulated countries (LRC).
- DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs offer the renowned performance and reliability associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment. They’re ideal for use in a wide range of equipment.
|TCD 12.0 L6 Power Pack - 404 kW|
|Dry Weight||2167 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V