Deutz TCD 5.2 Engine
Water-cooled 4-cylinder inline engine with turbocharging, charge air cooling and cooled external exhaust gas recirculation.
Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are optimised for highest total system efficiency and thus ensure lowest consumption and total operating cost.
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission laws. The size and design of the engines will remain identical in the change to Stage V due to a protected technology. No changes to the customer‘s device. A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
- The powerful DEUTZ Common Rail (DCR®) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IV and US EPA Tier 4 with DVERT® selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and particulate filter (DPF). Through the use of the DPF they already comply with the EU Stage V emissions standard expected from 2019.*
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- Long oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running cost and increase the availability of the machinery.
Deutz TCD 5.2 Engine Specifications
|TCD 5.2 - 170 kW|
|Dry Weight||1168 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V