Deutz TD 3.6 L4 Power Pack
DEUTZ factory-built Power Packs are compact, ready-to-install engine solutions for mobile machinery. Designed for use in the construction, agricultural and industrial markets, each Power Pack is fully tested and validated to offer a robust and completely integrated power package. Not only are they easy to install, but they also offer the industry’s lowest installed and operational costs. And, they come with the same exclusive warranty as new DEUTZ engines.
The DEUTZ TCD 3.6 complete “drop-in,” ready-to-run packages are available with the unique option of a high powered (75hp) auxiliary-gear-driven side PTO, suitable for driving compact hydraulic pumps and compressors for OEM equipment.
- All normally aspirated and turbocharged 3.6 Power Pack units comply with EPA Tier 4 Final. Turbo-charged and charge-airturbo-charged models range from 60 to 135hp (45 -100 kW).
- Power Packs are available in three different versions: Pedestal, Open Skid and Closed Skid. Each version is supported with a large range of options and accessories. Both the Open Skid and Closed Skid Power Packs are free-standing.
- Power Packs feature newly designed, water-cooled, 4-cylinder, inline diesel engines with cooled, external-exhaust-gas recirculation. The engine range meets current North American emission requirements, with versions available for export to lower regulated countries (LRC).
- Use of a DVERT® oxidation catalyst (DOC) enables maintenance-free operation under all applications and ambient conditions. The DOC is a modular exhaust after-treatment (EAT) that comes pre-mounted to the engine, maintaining a compact design. Each unit includes a cooling package, and engines can be equipped with a suction or pusher fan.
- Suitable for “downsizing,” this power range of DEUTZ engines can replace Tier 3 (flex) 4.5-liter engines while offering the same performance and reliability associated with all DEUTZ engines and powered equipment.
Deutz TD 3.6 L4 Power Pack Specifications
|TD 3.6 L4 Power Pack - 55.4 kW|
|Dry Weight||772 lbs|
US EPA Tier 4F
EU Stage V